How to get a TRANSCRIPT
Click on this image to be taken to Clovis East's Parchment order page.
Online Transcript Help
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT”
- Enter student information (name, DOB, education, email, password)
- Click “SIGN UP”
- You will be sent a confirmation code to the email you provided.
- Enter that code & begin answering the questions to complete the student profile
NOTE: Be sure to type in CLOVIS EAST HIGH SCHOOL when asked the name of the educational institution to avoid confusion.
Once your profile is complete you can request an official or unofficial transcript to be mailed to a college or, for yourself.
Clovis East Registrar’s office is then sent an email notification that a request is pending. The transcript will be uploaded to
Parchment and they will send out as requested.
Follow these steps to request a FREE official transcript:
- Download and complete the transcript request form by Clicking HERE
- Submit form to the Registrar office, located in the front office. Please have your photo ID.
- Submit form and copy of photo ID in-person, via email, or fax.
- The fax number to Clovis East is (559) 327-4190.
For questions or concerns, please contact
Mrs. Claudia Dickie, Registrar at (559) 327-4022 or by
emailing her at: [email protected]