Clovis East Activities
The goal of the Clovis East Activities Program is to find a way to connect students positively to campus. We offer numerous clubs and organizations that students can join; ranging from chess club to the fishing club, there is something for everyone.
Students: Make the most out of your high school experience by getting involved. You're only in high school once---step out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself, and make a lifetime of memories. Don't see something you want to be involved in? Start a new club!
Activities Director and Office Information
Clovis East Activities Office Hours: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Clovis East Activities Office: (559) 327-4318
Purchase Wolfpack Apparel
to be taken to our Online Apparel Store (Items will be updated often, so check back soon)
All students shall have a current year school ID with them during ALL school and school sponsored events. If a student loses their ID card, replacement IDs may be purchased in the Activities Office before school, during lunch, or after school for a fee of $10.00.
Students who wish to park on campus must have a valid parking permit displayed. In order to receive a parking permit, vehicle information must be on file with the school, a $10 parking permit fee paid, and the student’s driver’s license verified by staff. Parking permits are valid until the last day of school in an academic year.
Vehicle information is gathered during the Annual Re-Enrollment Process. If the parent/guardian has not already provided that information, here are the steps to do so:
- Login to ParentConnect.
- Click on Annual information update in the upper right corner.
- Click the student you want to add vehicles to.
- On the left, click on “Reagan Educational Center Downloads”.
- If you have not already acknowledged the rules, download, and acknowledge the rules. You may need to enter your student’s driver’s license ID if you have not previously done so.
- Click “Add” to add new vehicles. Enter year, make, model, color, and license plate of the vehicle. Repeat for each vehicle the student may drive to campus.
- Click the check at the bottom.
- Click the submit button at the top.
Once these steps are completed, the student may come into the Activities Office with their driver’s license and fee payment of $10 to receive their parking permit. The Activities Office accepts cash, check, or physical card payments. The parking permit fee may also be paid online at clovisusd.revtrak.net.